Jumaat, 13 Januari 2012

DREAM HOUSE

It was a sunny day in the 5th August. I woke up early that morning, need to ready for my last English presentation or maybe should I say my last presentation for that semester before I enter a new semester for my final year at University Shah Alam, Malaysia.

  I’m the 3rd presenter that day, “Assalamualaikum everyone.” I start my presentation with a greeting that Malaysian always do.” Today for my presentation I would like to tell about my dream house.”I continued my presentation until the end. I`m glad that the presentation going well. There was nothing much about my presentation. I just talk about how some people dream to have a big house with luxurious stuff in it, the stuff that not many people have and some people dream to have a house that have the latest technology innovation like in the movie that can make their life really easy and so on that most people would dream for.

  Of course I also took the chance to talk about my dream house in my presentation. There is nothing much different between my dream and other people dream, I also want a big house with a big garden because I love to be close to nature and I also want to have the latest technology innovation in my house. So what different is? The different is I don’t make all that stuffs as my first priority for my dream house and I think it is only the different between others. My first priority is to have a house that I’m comfortable to live in. A house that that have love in it, a house that I can release stress when I’m in problems and a house that I can have a good memory in it. Look simple but hard to get I think.

  There was something special about the presentation that I wouldn’t forget for my entire life. When I finished my presentation a boy raised his hand. Someone that I like secretly. “Assalamualaikum.” He greet with a smile. “I’m really interested with your idea about your dream house as I also have slightly the same idea.  I maybe couldn’t build a big and luxurious house and of course the latest technology is far away from what can serve for. ”, he stop for a while taking his breath then continued, “But I think it is not impossible for me to build a comfortable house to live in. The only problem now is, I need someone to build it with me. ” He stopped and looked at me and I don’t know why suddenly my heart beating so fast.

  “I need a girl for my dream house to complete it and it is impossible to live together without marry, so would you mind to build that dream house together? “ I felt like my heart stop beating on that time I didn’t hear anything what other student reaction, I just smile and I know he knows what I mean. 


  
esei ini tiada kaitan antara yang hidup @ yang telah meninggal dunia. hanyalah coretan si penulis semata-mata.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan